A version of this article was presented at the 2008 meeting of the American Political Science Association. For thoughtful collaboration on questionnaire development and survey administration, we thank the Institute for Comparative Social Research (CESSI) and especially Anna Andreenkova. For very helpful feedback on an earlier draft, we thank Barry Friedman, Peter Solomon, Lydia Tiede, and Alexei Trochev. Please address correspondence to Vanessa A. Baird, Department of Political Science, University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309-0333; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Debra Javeline, Department of Political Science, University of Notre Dame, 217 O'Shaughnessy Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Effects of National and Local Funding on Judicial Performance: Perceptions of Russia's Lawyers
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 331–364, June 2010
How to Cite
Baird, V. A. and Javeline, D. (2010), The Effects of National and Local Funding on Judicial Performance: Perceptions of Russia's Lawyers. Law & Society Review, 44: 331–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00401.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!