An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2007 American Sociological Association annual meetings in New York. We thank Julie Kmec and Becky Pettit for providing comments on earlier drafts. Both authors contributed equally to this article; names are ordered alphabetically.
Perceiving Discrimination on the Job: Legal Consciousness, Workplace Context, and the Construction of Race Discrimination
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 269–298, June 2010
How to Cite
Hirsh, E. and Lyons, C. J. (2010), Perceiving Discrimination on the Job: Legal Consciousness, Workplace Context, and the Construction of Race Discrimination. Law & Society Review, 44: 269–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00403.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!