For helpful comments I would like to thank Ronen Avraham, Tom Baker, Omri Ben-Shahar, Robert Cooter, Yuval Feldman, Mitu Gulati, Ehud Guttel, Shmuel Leshem, Ronald Mann, Scott Masten, Ariel Porat, Yuval Procaccia, Ed Rock, Yossi Yahav, Eyal Zamir, and participants at workshops at Tel Aviv University, Haifa University, the University of Texas, and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Old Habits Are Hard to Change: A Case Study of Israeli Real Estate Contracts
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 299–330, June 2010
How to Cite
Teichman, D. (2010), Old Habits Are Hard to Change: A Case Study of Israeli Real Estate Contracts. Law & Society Review, 44: 299–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00404.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!