The research reported was funded by the Law and Social Science Program of the National Science Foundation (NSF0751874). Stephen Schulhofer wishes to acknowledge the additional research support of the Filomen D'Agostino and Max E. Greenberg Research Fund at New York University School of Law and the excellent research assistance of Andrea Lofgren. We thank Lisa Currie, Robb Magaw, Chris Muller, and Sarah Sayeed for help with the study.
Legitimacy and Deterrence Effects in Counterterrorism Policing: A Study of Muslim Americans
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 365–402, June 2010
How to Cite
Tyler, T. R., Schulhofer, S. and Huq, A. Z. (2010), Legitimacy and Deterrence Effects in Counterterrorism Policing: A Study of Muslim Americans. Law & Society Review, 44: 365–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00405.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!