This article benefited from discussions with, and comments by, Joep van der Vliet, Edésio Fernandes, Arthur Salomons, Benjamin van Rooij, and Gustaaf Reerink. The research was supported by two travel grants from The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (R41-504, R41-532) and a grant from the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy.
Tales of Deviance and Control: On Space, Rules, and Law in Squatter Settlements
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 239–268, June 2010
How to Cite
Van Gelder, J.-L. (2010), Tales of Deviance and Control: On Space, Rules, and Law in Squatter Settlements. Law & Society Review, 44: 239–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00406.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!