Legal Accents, Legal Borrowing: The International Problem-Solving Court Movement. By James L. Nolan, Jr.
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 403–405, June 2010
How to Cite
Mirchandani, R. (2010), Legal Accents, Legal Borrowing: The International Problem-Solving Court Movement. By James L. Nolan, Jr. Law & Society Review, 44: 403–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00407.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!