In opening my Presidential Address I thanked numbers of people for they help they gave me and for their service to the Association. These include our Executive Office staff: Ron Pipkin, Lissa Ganter, Mary McClintock, and Judy Rose; the co-chairs of the Program Committees during my two-year term: Annie Bunting, Marie Provine, Nancy Reichman, and Joyce Sterling; past Presidents Malcolm Feeley and Howie Erlanger; Review editor Carroll Seron, new editor search committee chair Joe Sanders, and all those who served as LSA Committee chairs or Trustees during my term as president. I thank you all again.
A Personal Odyssey Toward a Theme: Race and Equality in the United States: 1948–2009
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 3-4, pages 431–462, September/December 2010
How to Cite
Lempert, R. (2010), A Personal Odyssey Toward a Theme: Race and Equality in the United States: 1948–2009. Law & Society Review, 44: 431–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00409.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!