This research was supported by grants from the American Bar Foundation, National Science Foundation (Grant No. SES0115521), Access Group, Law School Admission Council, National Association for Law Placement, National Conference of Bar Examiners, and Open Society Institute. The views and conclusions stated herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of individuals or organizations associated with the After the JD study. Thanks to David Wilkins for helpful comments. Please address all correspondence to Robert L. Nelson, American Bar Foundation, 750 N. Lake Shore Drive–4th floor, Chicago, IL 60611; e-mail: email@example.com.
Experiencing Discrimination: Race and Retention in America's Largest Law Firms
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 3-4, pages 553–584, September/December 2010
How to Cite
Payne-Pikus, M. R., Hagan, J. and Nelson, R. L. (2010), Experiencing Discrimination: Race and Retention in America's Largest Law Firms. Law & Society Review, 44: 553–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00416.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!