The author wishes to express his gratitude to Lauren Edelman, Kristin Luker, Neil Fligstein, Sarah Song, and Ian Haney López for their thoughts and comments throughout this project. A special thank you is also in order to Samuel Lucas, Ann Morning, Dorit Rubinstein Reiss, and Aliya Saperstein for reviewing previous drafts of this article. Please direct all correspondence to Osagie K. Obasogie, University of California, Hastings College of Law, 200 McAllister Street, San Francisco, CA 94102; e-mail: email@example.com.
Do Blind People See Race? Social, Legal, and Theoretical Considerations
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 3-4, pages 585–616, September/December 2010
How to Cite
Obasogie, O. K. (2010), Do Blind People See Race? Social, Legal, and Theoretical Considerations. Law & Society Review, 44: 585–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00417.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!