The authors would like to thank Steve Epstein, Andrew Lakoff, Tom Medvetz, Ann Morning, Alondra Nelson, Wendy Roth, participants in the 2008 “Paradoxes of Race, Law and Inequality in the United States” conference, the anonymous reviewers, and editor Carroll Seron for their helpful comments. Lee was supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Scholars in Health Policy Research Program and the Rutgers University Institute for Research on Women for research and writing of this article. Please address correspondence to Catherine Lee, Department of Sociology, Rutgers University, Davison Hall, 26 Nichol Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Race Categorization and the Regulation of Business and Science
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 3-4, pages 617–650, September/December 2010
How to Cite
Lee, C. and Skrentny, J. D. (2010), Race Categorization and the Regulation of Business and Science. Law & Society Review, 44: 617–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00418.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!