This work would not have been possible without the work and assistance of Anne Frantilla at the Seattle Municipal Archives–many thanks to her and her staff. Special thanks to Carroll Seron for her generous editorial assistance and three anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. Many thanks also to Steve Herbert for continued guidance on this project. All errors are the responsibility of the author alone. Please direct all correspondence to Elizabeth Brown, Department of Criminal Justice Studies, San Francisco State University, 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, CA 94132; e-mail: email@example.com.
Race, Urban Governance, and Crime Control: Creating Model Cities
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 3-4, pages 769–804, September/December 2010
How to Cite
Brown, E. (2010), Race, Urban Governance, and Crime Control: Creating Model Cities. Law & Society Review, 44: 769–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00422.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!