Funding for this project was provided by grants from the Department of Economics and the Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University. We thank Chantelle Casey, Emily Hart, Amy Henderson, Adel Mohammad, Emily Stubbs, and Trent Wiltshire for research assistance on this project. We also thank two anonymous referees for detailed comments on an earlier version of this article.
The Transmission of Legal Precedent Across the Australian State Supreme Courts Over the Twentieth Century
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 139–170, March 2011
How to Cite
Smyth, R. and Mishra, V. (2011), The Transmission of Legal Precedent Across the Australian State Supreme Courts Over the Twentieth Century. Law & Society Review, 45: 139–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00430.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!