An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association. I would like to thank Chris Blake, Suraj Jacobs, Carroll Seron, Steve Wasby, anonymous reviewers, and the editors of the Law & Society Review for comments and suggestions. I thank Rachel Mulheren for her research assistance. Please direct all correspondence to Andreas Broscheid, Department of Political Science, MSC 7705, Harrisonburg, VA 22807; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comparing Circuits: Are Some U.S. Courts of Appeals More Liberal or Conservative Than Others?
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 171–194, March 2011
How to Cite
Broscheid, A. (2011), Comparing Circuits: Are Some U.S. Courts of Appeals More Liberal or Conservative Than Others?. Law & Society Review, 45: 171–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00431.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!