The author wishes to acknowledge the generous cooperation of Vietnamese judges, lawyers, and academics, as well as research support provided by the Australian Research Council funding grant DP0985927. Please address correspondence to John Gillespie, Department of Business Law and Taxation, Monash University, Caulfield East, Melbourne, Australia; e-mail: John.Gillespie@buseco.monash.edu.au.
Exploring the Limits of the Judicialization of Urban Land Disputes in Vietnam
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 241–276, June 2011
How to Cite
Gillespie, J. (2011), Exploring the Limits of the Judicialization of Urban Land Disputes in Vietnam. Law & Society Review, 45: 241–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00434.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!