The author wishes to thank the National Science Foundation, the American Association of University Women, and the Verizon/Hopeline Research Fellowship Program for generous financial assistance during this research. The author also wishes to thank Jody Clay-Warner as well as three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on previous drafts of this article. Please address correspondence to Jennifer McMahon-Howard, Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice, Kennesaw State University, 1000 Chastain Road MD# 2204, Kennesaw, GA 30114; e-mail: email@example.com.
Does the Controversy Matter? Comparing the Causal Determinants of the Adoption of Controversial and Noncontroversial Rape Law Reforms
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 401–434, June 2011
How to Cite
McMahon-Howard, J. (2011), Does the Controversy Matter? Comparing the Causal Determinants of the Adoption of Controversial and Noncontroversial Rape Law Reforms. Law & Society Review, 45: 401–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00438.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!