I am thankful to Christine Parker, Susan Silbey, Natan Sznaider, and anonymous reviewers who provided highly useful comments on this manuscript. Please address correspondence to Ronen Shamir, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 69978 Israel; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Socially Responsible Private Regulation: World-Culture or World-Capitalism?
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 313–336, June 2011
How to Cite
Shamir, R. (2011), Socially Responsible Private Regulation: World-Culture or World-Capitalism?. Law & Society Review, 45: 313–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00439.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!