The authors wish to thank Brian Martin of the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction for his assistance with the data collection for this study. This study was indirectly supported by award number 2005–IJ–CX–0038 from the National Institute of Justice, Principal Investigators: Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction. Please address correspondence to Benjamin Steiner, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of South Carolina, 1305 Greene Street, Columbia, SC 29208; e-mail: email@example.com.
Short-Term Effects of Sanctioning Reform on Parole Officers' Revocation Decisions
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 371–400, June 2011
How to Cite
Steiner, B., Travis III, L. F., Makarios, M. D. and Meade, B. (2011), Short-Term Effects of Sanctioning Reform on Parole Officers' Revocation Decisions. Law & Society Review, 45: 371–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00440.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!