Poetry of the Law: From Chaucer to the Present. By David Kader and Michael Stanford, eds.
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 522–524, June 2011
How to Cite
Shaw, J. J. A. (2011), Poetry of the Law: From Chaucer to the Present. By David Kader and Michael Stanford, eds. Law & Society Review, 45: 522–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00442_6.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!