The authors wish to thank Wendy Martinek for comments on an earlier version of this article, Mark Ingles for wonderful research assistance, and Art Ward and Lori Ringhand for valuable research advice. We are indebted to the editors and anonymous reviewers of the Law & Society Review for their insightful comments and invaluable suggestions. Please direct correspondence to Dion Farganis, Department of Political Science, Elon University, CB-2333, Elon, NC 27244; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or to Justin Wedeking, Department of Political Science, University of Kentucky, 1661 Patterson Office Tower, Lexington, KY 40506; e-mail: email@example.com
“No Hints, No Forecasts, No Previews”: An Empirical Analysis of Supreme Court Nominee Candor from Harlan to Kagan
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 525–559, September 2011
How to Cite
Farganis, D. and Wedeking, J. (2011), “No Hints, No Forecasts, No Previews”: An Empirical Analysis of Supreme Court Nominee Candor from Harlan to Kagan. Law & Society Review, 45: 525–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00443.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!