For their helpful comments on earlier versions of this article, I thank Rosemary Batt, Jane Berger, Marya Besharov, Kate Bronfenbrenner, Ileen DeVault, Leslie Gates, Robin Hoover, Sidney Tarrow, Michele Williams, and the editors and anonymous reviewers of Law & Society Review. Please direct correspondence to Maria Lorena Cook, 368 Ives Hall, School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-3901; e-mail: email@example.com.
“Humanitarian Aid Is Never a Crime”: Humanitarianism and Illegality in Migrant Advocacy
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 561–591, September 2011
How to Cite
Cook, M. L. (2011), “Humanitarian Aid Is Never a Crime”: Humanitarianism and Illegality in Migrant Advocacy. Law & Society Review, 45: 561–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00444.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!