This research would not have been possible without funding by Grant 0752153 from the National Science Foundation. As well as support from the University of California, Irvine's Chancellor's Club, which greatly facilitated the project's progress and I am grateful to both for their financial support. I would like to thank Valerie Jenness and the anonymous reviewers and editors for kindly reading previous drafts and providing the insightful comments that made the article better. My deepest thanks goes to Kitty Calavita, whose diligence, intellectual precision, mentorship, and encouragement helped me refine the article. Please direct correspondence to Michael C. Campbell, Department of Sociology, Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, IL 60115; e-mail: email@example.com.
Politics, Prisons, and Law Enforcement: An Examination of the Emergence of “Law and Order” Politics in Texas
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 631–665, September 2011
How to Cite
Campbell, M. C. (2011), Politics, Prisons, and Law Enforcement: An Examination of the Emergence of “Law and Order” Politics in Texas. Law & Society Review, 45: 631–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00446.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0752153
- University of California, Irvine's Chancellor's Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!