For helpful comments on previous versions of this article, the authors wish to thank Chris W. Bonneau, Eric Waltenburg, Udi Sommer, and Malia Reddick. Please address correspondence to Rebecca Gill, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Department of Political Science, 4505 S. Maryland Pkwy., Box 455029, Las Vegas, NV 89148-5029; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are Judicial Performance Evaluations Fair to Women and Minorities? A Cautionary Tale from Clark County, Nevada
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 731–759, September 2011
How to Cite
Gill, R. D., Lazos, S. R. and Waters, M. M. (2011), Are Judicial Performance Evaluations Fair to Women and Minorities? A Cautionary Tale from Clark County, Nevada. Law & Society Review, 45: 731–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00449.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!