The author wishes to thank the American Bar Foundation and the Council on Foreign Relations for their generous financial assistance; the South African Land Restitution Commission for its gracious cooperation in data collection; and Traci Burch, Joseph Doherty, Cesar Rosado, and Susan Shapiro for their extremely valuable comments and criticisms. Please address correspondence to Bernadette Atuahene, Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paying for the Past: Redressing the Legacy of Land Dispossession in South Africa
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 955–989, December 2011
How to Cite
Atuahene, B. (2011), Paying for the Past: Redressing the Legacy of Land Dispossession in South Africa. Law & Society Review, 45: 955–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00462.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!