Negotiating Justice: Progressive Lawyering, Low-Income Clients, and the Quest for Social Change. By Corey S. Shdaimah. New York: New York University Press, 2009. 240 pp. $55.00 cloth.
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1072–1073, December 2011
How to Cite
Sandefur, R. L. (2011), Negotiating Justice: Progressive Lawyering, Low-Income Clients, and the Quest for Social Change. By Corey S. Shdaimah. New York: New York University Press, 2009. 240 pp. $55.00 cloth. Law & Society Review, 45: 1072–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00468.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!