Louis D. Brandeis and the Making of Regulated Competition, 1900–1932. By Gerald Berk. Cambridge and New York: Cambridge University Press, 2009. 296 pp. $85.00 cloth.
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1074–1076, December 2011
How to Cite
Mehrotra, A. K. (2011), Louis D. Brandeis and the Making of Regulated Competition, 1900–1932. By Gerald Berk. Cambridge and New York: Cambridge University Press, 2009. 296 pp. $85.00 cloth. Law & Society Review, 45: 1074–1076. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2011.00469.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!