The authors would like to thank Robert Kagan, Joel Grossman, Doris Marie Provine, Brian K. Arbour, Maxwell Mak, and Ellen Keith for their assistance, guidance, and comments on the various stages of this project. We are also grateful for the financial assistance of the PSC-CUNY Research Award and the John Jay College Research Assistance Program. Please address correspondence to Joshua C. Wilson or Erin Ackerman, Political Science Department, John Jay College, City University of New York, 524 West 59th Street, New York, NY 10019; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
“Tort Tales” and TV Judges: Amplifying, Modifying, or Countering the Antitort Narrative?
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 105–135, March 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, J. C. and Ackerman, E. (2012), “Tort Tales” and TV Judges: Amplifying, Modifying, or Countering the Antitort Narrative?. Law & Society Review, 46: 105–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00474.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- PSC-CUNY Research Award
- John Jay College Research Assistance Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!