The author wishes to thank Lauren Horwitz for her most valuable editorial assistance and Eran Fisher for his advice, support, and encouragement. Please address correspondence to Yoav Mehozay, 95 Saint Rose St., Boston, MA 02130; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Fluid Jurisprudence of Israel's Emergency Powers: Legal Patchwork as a Governing Norm
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 137–166, March 2012
How to Cite
Mehozay, Y. (2012), The Fluid Jurisprudence of Israel's Emergency Powers: Legal Patchwork as a Governing Norm. Law & Society Review, 46: 137–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00475.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!