Making Rights Real: Activists, Bureaucrats, and the Creation of the Legalistic State. By Charles R. Epp. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 2009. 358 pp. $24.00 paper.
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Law and Society. All rights reserved.
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 210–212, March 2012
How to Cite
Marshall, A.-M. (2012), Making Rights Real: Activists, Bureaucrats, and the Creation of the Legalistic State. By Charles R. Epp. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 2009. 358 pp. $24.00 paper. Law & Society Review, 46: 210–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00482.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!