Rehabilitating Lochner: Defending Individual Rights against Progressive Reform. By David E. Bernstein. Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press, 2011. 208 pp. $45.00 cloth.
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Law and Society. All rights reserved.
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 215–217, March 2012
How to Cite
Den Otter, R. C. (2012), Rehabilitating Lochner: Defending Individual Rights against Progressive Reform. By David E. Bernstein. Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press, 2011. 208 pp. $45.00 cloth. Law & Society Review, 46: 215–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00484.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!