My thanks to Laura Gómez for that wonderful hour in San Francisco, and to the editors for inviting my response. Please address correspondence to Carol J. Greenhouse, Department of Anthropology, Princeton University, 125 Aaron Burr Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking and Seeing, Meanwhile
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 259–263, June 2012
How to Cite
Greenhouse, C. J. (2012), Looking and Seeing, Meanwhile. Law & Society Review, 46: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00488.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!