We wish to thank our Queen Mary colleagues, Roger Cotterrell and Prakash Shah, Michael King of Reading University, and Andrew Halpin of the National University of Singapore for their constructive comments on an earlier draft of this article. We also wish to thank the editors and reviewers of Law & Society Review. Please address correspondence to Richard Nobles, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and David Schiff, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS; e-mail: email@example.com.
Using Systems Theory to Study Legal Pluralism: What Could Be Gained?
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 265–296, June 2012
How to Cite
Nobles, R. and Schiff, D. (2012), Using Systems Theory to Study Legal Pluralism: What Could Be Gained?. Law & Society Review, 46: 265–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00489.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!