We thank Jo Miles, Rebecca Probert, Rebecca Sandefur, Alison Diduck, and the anonymous reviewers at LSR for their insightful comments on earlier drafts of this article. The Civil and Social Justice Panel Survey is funded by the Legal Services Commission of England and Wales. Please address correspondence to Pascoe Pleasence, Faculty of Laws, University College London, Bentham House, Endsleigh Gardens, London WC1H 0EG; e-mail: email@example.com.
Ignorance in Bliss: Modeling Knowledge of Rights in Marriage and Cohabitation
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 297–333, June 2012
How to Cite
Pleasence, P. and Balmer, N. J. (2012), Ignorance in Bliss: Modeling Knowledge of Rights in Marriage and Cohabitation. Law & Society Review, 46: 297–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00490.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Legal Services Commission of England and Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!