This research was made possible with support to Menjívar from DIGS grants in the then College of Public Programs, a grant from the then Center for Urban Studies at ASU, and Cowden Distinguished Professorship funds. We are thankful to the anonymous reviewers and the editors for their very helpful comments. None of the funding entities or the individuals who provided feedback bear any responsibility for what we ultimately did. Please address correspondence to Cecilia Menjívar, School of Social and Family Dynamics, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-3701; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Olivia Salcido, e-mail: email@example.com
Gendered Paths to Legal Citizenship: The Case of Latin-American Immigrants in Phoenix, Arizona†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 335–368, June 2012
How to Cite
Salcido, O. and Menjívar, C. (2012), Gendered Paths to Legal Citizenship: The Case of Latin-American Immigrants in Phoenix, Arizona. Law & Society Review, 46: 335–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00491.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Center for Urban Studies at ASU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!