Thanks to Catherine Albiston, Tom Baker, Lauren Edelman, Malcolm Feeley, Martha Feldman, Stephan Landsman, Carrie Menkel-Meadow, Calvin Morrill, Brent Nakamura, Evan Schofer, Carroll Seron, Martin Shapiro, Jonathan Simon, Doug Spencer, LSR General Editors Jon Goldberg-Hiller and David Johnson, and the anonymous LSR reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts. I also want to thank the National Science Foundation (SES-0919874) for providing funds for data collection and analysis. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2012 Consumer Law Conference, the 2012 UC Irvine Center for Organizational Research Faculty Development Workshop, the 2011 annual meetings of the American Sociological Association and Law & Society Association and the 2011 Southern California Junior Law Faculty Forum. An earlier version of this article won Best Graduate Student Paper, Law & Society Association (2011), Best Graduate Student Paper, American Sociological Association, Sociology of Law (2011), and Best Graduate Student Paper, American Political Science Association, Law & Courts (2010). Please direct all correspondence to Shauhin Talesh, University of California, Irvine, School of Law, 401 E. Peltason Drive, Ste. 4800L, Irvine, CA 92697; e-mail: email@example.com.
How Dispute Resolution System Design Matters: An Organizational Analysis of Dispute Resolution Structures and Consumer Lemon Laws†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 463–496, September 2012
How to Cite
Talesh, S. A. (2012), How Dispute Resolution System Design Matters: An Organizational Analysis of Dispute Resolution Structures and Consumer Lemon Laws. Law & Society Review, 46: 463–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00503.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0919874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!