Foundation (dissertation improvement grant number 49010) and the Clayman Institute at Stanford University. I thank Shelley Correll, David Grusky, Cecilia Ridgeway, and Paula Englnad for helpful comments and suggestions. Please direct all correspondence to Tamar Kricheli-Katz, The Buchman Faculty of Law and the Department of Sociology, Tel-Aviv University, Ramat Aviv Tel Aviv 69978, Israel; e-mail: email@example.com.
Choice, Discrimination, and the Motherhood Penalty
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 557–587, September 2012
How to Cite
Kricheli-Katz, T. (2012), Choice, Discrimination, and the Motherhood Penalty. Law & Society Review, 46: 557–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00506.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Foundation. Grant Number: 49010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!