The author wishes to acknowledge the guidance of Professors Ian Loader and Federico Varese at Oxford University. Versions of this article were presented at a workshop on recruitment into extra-legal organizations at Nuffield College, Oxford, December 2009, as well as a conference at St. Andrews University, Scotland, April 2010, and a public seminar at the Caucasus Research and Resource Centers, Tbilisi, Georgia, February 2011. Feedback at these events has shaped and improved the final version and I am grateful to the respective audiences. Any remaining mistakes are my own. The research for this article was conducted with the aid of a scholarship from the Economic and Social Research Council, UK, for which I am very grateful. Please direct all correspondence to Gavin Slade, Oxford University—Law, Centre for Criminology, Manor Road Oxford Oxfordshire OX1 3UL, UK; e-mail: email@example.com.
No Country for Made Men: The Decline of the Mafia in Post-Soviet Georgia
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 623–649, September 2012
How to Cite
Slade, G. (2012), No Country for Made Men: The Decline of the Mafia in Post-Soviet Georgia. Law & Society Review, 46: 623–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00508.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!