Freedom Bound: Law, Labor, and Civic Identity in Colonizing English America, 1580–1865 by Christopher Tomlins. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012. 636 pp. $36.99 paper.
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 668–680, September 2012
How to Cite
Tomlins, C. (2012), Freedom Bound: Law, Labor, and Civic Identity in Colonizing English America, 1580–1865 by Christopher Tomlins. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012. 636 pp. $36.99 paper. Law & Society Review, 46: 668–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00513.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!