Preparation of this article is supported by a GRF grant from the Hong Kong Government. An earlier version of this article was presented at a conference at Hong Kong University in August 2011, and a seminar at Columbia Law School on October 23, 2011. I benefits from comments from the participants of the events, the anonymous reviewers and editors of the Review, and Jerome Cohen, Hualing Fu, Benjamin Liebman, Elizabeth Lynch, Randall Peerenboom, Yang Su, and Frank Upham. For the Chinese judges who candidly shared their views with me, I am most grateful. Please direct all correspondence to Xin He, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black Hole of Responsibility: The Adjudication Committee's Role in a Chinese Court
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 681–712, December 2012
How to Cite
He, X. (2012), Black Hole of Responsibility: The Adjudication Committee's Role in a Chinese Court. Law & Society Review, 46: 681–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00514.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!