We are grateful to all the interviewees for their honesty and courage to share and reflect on their dilemmas. Limor Yehuda and Amany Khalefa contributed many insights to this research. Special thanks to Stanley Cohen for valuable comments on an earlier draft. We thank the editors and three anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments and suggestions. Please direct all correspondence to Daphna Golan, Faculty of Law, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Mount Scopus, Jerusalem 91905, Israel; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translating Human Rights of the “Enemy”: The Case of Israeli NGOs Defending Palestinian Rights
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 781–814, December 2012
How to Cite
Golan, D. and Orr, Z. (2012), Translating Human Rights of the “Enemy”: The Case of Israeli NGOs Defending Palestinian Rights. Law & Society Review, 46: 781–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00517.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!