The Judicial Power of the Purse: How Courts Fund National Defense in Times of Crisis. By Nancy Staudt. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2011. 199 pp. $25.00 paper.
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 934–936, December 2012
How to Cite
Tushnet, M. (2012), The Judicial Power of the Purse: How Courts Fund National Defense in Times of Crisis. By Nancy Staudt. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2011. 199 pp. $25.00 paper. Law & Society Review, 46: 934–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2012.00526.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!