For research assistance, I thank Mark Farrales, Stephanie Rickard, Joseph Gochal, and Sarah Matthews. For comments, I am grateful to participants at the Research Group on Political Institutions and Economic Policy (PIEP) conference, Harvard University; the Political Economy of International Finance (PEIF) conference, Georgetown University; and the Politics Department Seminar, New York University. I am particularly indebted to Jeffry Frieden, Tom Romer, Howard Rosenthal, Bruce Bueno de Mesquita, Gary Cox, Jude Hayes, Brian Roberts, John Freeman, Benjamin Cohen, Ken Scheve, Allen Kessler, and Alex Kuo.
Congressional Politics of International Financial Rescues
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 479–496, July 2005
How to Cite
Broz, J. L. (2005), Congressional Politics of International Financial Rescues. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 479–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00137.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!