The author thanks Stephen Krasner, James Fearon, Hein Goemans, Michael Tomz, Moonhawk Kim, Nahomi Ichino, Netty Praditsarn, participants at an International Policy Studies seminars (Feb. 18, 2003) and the Comparative Politics Workshop (March 3, 2003) at Stanford University, and four anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts. Any remaining errors and omissions are the author's responsibility alone. The author thanks the Center for Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law (CDDRL) at Stanford University for support in 2003–2004. Replication data and case studies are available online from http://www.international.ucla.edu/globalfellows/nikolay.
Do Economic Sanctions Destabilize Country Leaders?
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 564–576, July 2005
How to Cite
Marinov, N. (2005), Do Economic Sanctions Destabilize Country Leaders?. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 564–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00142.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!