An earlier version of this article was presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Boston. This research was supported by grants SES-0201650, SES-9975063, and SES-0241282 from the National Science Foundation.
Threat, Anxiety, and Support of Antiterrorism Policies
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 593–608, July 2005
How to Cite
Huddy, L., Feldman, S., Taber, C. and Lahav, G. (2005), Threat, Anxiety, and Support of Antiterrorism Policies. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 593–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00144.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!