An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2003 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. We would like to thank the AJPS reviewers for their excellent comments, as well as Sean Nicholson-Crotty, Nick Theobald, and Rodolfo Espino for their helpful suggestions. Financial support for the analysis was provided by the Spencer Foundation and the Carlos Cantu Hispanic Education and Opportunity Endowment.
Structural Choices and Representational Biases: The Post-Election Color of Representation
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 758–768, October 2005
How to Cite
Meier, K. J., Juenke, E. G., Wrinkle, R. D. and Polinard, J. L. (2005), Structural Choices and Representational Biases: The Post-Election Color of Representation. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 758–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00153.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!