We thank Jeremiah Alberg, Bruno Bernardi, John Cusack, Christopher Kelly, Roger D. Masters, Philip Michelbach, Larry Peterman, Adrienne Scott, and Scott R. Koon for their comments and suggestions.
Rousseau's Politic Argument in the Discourse on the Sciences and Arts
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 818–828, October 2005
How to Cite
Campbell, S. H. and Scott, J. T. (2005), Rousseau's Politic Argument in the Discourse on the Sciences and Arts. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 818–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00157.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!