The authors are listed in alphabetical order. We thank Stephen Ansolabehere, Larry Bartels, Dan Carpenter, James Druckman, Martin Gilens, James Glaser, and Deborah Schildkraut for their feedback, Paul Gerber, James McGhee, and Raymond Hicks for dedicated research assistance, the Princeton University Survey Research Center and the Indiana Survey Research Center for conducting the studies, and Princeton University and the National Science Foundation's TESS project for funding.
The Indirect Effects of Discredited Stereotypes in Judgments of Jewish Leaders
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 845–864, October 2005
How to Cite
Berinsky, A. J. and Mendelberg, T. (2005), The Indirect Effects of Discredited Stereotypes in Judgments of Jewish Leaders. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 845–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00159.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!