The author expresses gratitude to Jim Stimson, John Stephens, David Lowery, Mike MacKuen, George Rabinowitz, Terry Sullivan, Jana Morgan Kelly, members of the political science departments at the University at Buffalo and Tufts University, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Any remaining errors are, of course, my own. This material is based in part upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number SES-0318044. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Political Choice, Public Policy, and Distributional Outcomes
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 865–880, October 2005
How to Cite
Kelly, N. J. (2005), Political Choice, Public Policy, and Distributional Outcomes. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 865–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00160.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!