We would like to thank Bruce Bueno de Mesquita, William Clark, Jeffry Frieden, Michael Gilligan, Jon Hansen, Jude Hayes, James Morrow, Irfan Nooruddin, and Alastair Smith for their insightful comments.
Political Institutions and Economic Performance: The Effects of Accountability and Obstacles to Policy Change
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 897–907, October 2005
How to Cite
Hicken, A., Satyanath, S. and Sergenti, E. (2005), Political Institutions and Economic Performance: The Effects of Accountability and Obstacles to Policy Change. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 897–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00162.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!