An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2003 meeting of the Southwestern Political Science Association. I am indebted to Daron Shaw and Sharon Jarvis for indispensable guidance and comments on various drafts. I also have benefited from the insights of many others, including Neal Allen, Brian Arbour, Brian Brox, Eunjung Choi, Tim Fackler, John Petrocik, John Sides, Jeremy Teigen, Mathieu Turgeon, Michael Unger, Peter Wielhouwer, and the anonymous reviewers. I, of course, bear full responsibility for any shortcomings or errors.
Candidate Qualities through a Partisan Lens: A Theory of Trait Ownership
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 908–923, October 2005
How to Cite
Hayes, D. (2005), Candidate Qualities through a Partisan Lens: A Theory of Trait Ownership. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 908–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00163.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!