Thanks to Jeffrey Ballou, Jeffry Frieden, Kenneth Greene, Alan Heston, Douglas Irwin, Jerry Jackson, Maria Luengo-Prado, Timothy McKeown, Edward Schatz, Ethan Scheiner, Lyle Scruggs, Adrian Wood, the anonymous reviewers, and members of the Harvard University Political Economy Discussion Group for assistance and comments on this article.
Who Wants to Globalize? Consumer Tastes and Labor Markets in a Theory of Trade Policy Beliefs
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 924–938, October 2005
How to Cite
Baker, A. (2005), Who Wants to Globalize? Consumer Tastes and Labor Markets in a Theory of Trade Policy Beliefs. American Journal of Political Science, 49: 924–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2005.00164.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!